About 54 Princess Street, Manchester, M1 6hs
***Last office to rent remaining***
From humble beginnings as a Victorian Warehouse, 54 Princess Street has stood the test of time and is now an office building and part on an iconic streetscape. Behind the Victorian Grade II listed façade 54 has been brought back into the 21st century with a stunning entrance and reception, stripped back character office space and high speed fibre optic internet throughout.
54 Princess Street offers stunning New York loft style offices; indulge yourself with timber beams, cast iron columns, and exposed brickwork… Combined with lots of natural light and modern design, bike storage, showers, and car parking, this is character office space at its finest! The 3,818 sq ft space is located on the ground floor and can be completely self contained with its own dedicated entrance.
All the city centre amenities you’ll ever need including, restaurants, leisure, retail, Piccadilly railway station and hotels are all within a short walk of the building.
- Up to 350 Mbps broadband speeds
- Stunning office entrance and foyer
- Exposed brickwork
- Cast iron columns
- Passenger lift to all offices
- LG7 lighting
- Stylish toilet facilities on each floor
- Basement bike storage and showers
- Stainless steel suspended cable trays
- Secure basement car parking
- Ability to retro fit air conditioning
- Video intercom / entry system
- High speed fibre optic internet
|Max Download||Max Upload|
|Standard||18 Mbps||1 Mbps|
|Superfast||350 Mbps||30 Mbps|
*based on results for postcode area available from https://checker.ofcom.org.uk/broadband-coverage.Availability
Ground Floor - 3,818 sq ft
Call on 0161 244 5500, via email or fill in the form below: