Following a couple of fantastic years, Amina Amri has decided to head back to University to undertake a Masters in ‘Sustainable Buildings’, which means Canning O’Neill are now looking for a replacement Agency Surveyor to assist with all aspects of the business.
This will be a very active role as we regularly conclude in excess of 150 transactions per year and we rarely see anything as being too small!
Whilst we would ideally be looking for someone with experience in the commercial property industry, on-the-job training can be provided for the right candidate.
Above all else, we are looking for a reliable team player who could also work independently with problem solving skills, self-motivation, and a keen attention to detail.
- Arranging and attending property viewings and inspections on a day-to-day basis
- Negotiating property lettings
- Attending client marketing meetings
- Social media / digital marketing
- Providing support to the directors
- Liaising with all relevant parties involved in a property transaction
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Relevant property degree
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook / Word / Excel)
- Excellent customer service skills via telephone, email and face to face
- A great team player with a positive, flexible, can-do attitude and with good sales skills
- Full UK driving licence
Salary – £23,000 – £26,000 pa (DOE)
Schedule – Monday to Friday
Apply in writing via email enclosing your current CV to email@example.com