Canning O’Neill are one of the region’s leading Commercial Property Agencies and, due to continued growth, we have a need for an Agency Surveyor to join our team in central Manchester to assist with all aspects of the business.
Whilst we would ideally be looking for someone with experience in the commercial property industry, on-job training can be provided for the right candidate.
Above all else, we are looking for a reliable team player who could also work independently with problem solving skills, self-motivation, and a keen attention to detail.
- Providing support to the directors
- Fielding and following up enquiries
- Arranging and attending property viewings and inspections on a day-to-day basis
- Negotiating property lettings
- Attending client marketing meetings
- Keeping the enquiries database up to date
- Liaising with all relevant parties involved in a property transaction
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook / Word / Excel)
- Excellent customer service skills via telephone, email and face to face
- A great team player with a positive, flexible, can-do attitude and with good sales skills
- Be able to work and solve problems independently
- Full UK driving licence and have their own vehicles during working hours
Salary – £21,000 – £24,000 per year
Schedule – Monday to Friday
Driving Licence required
Apply in writing via email enclosing current CV to email@example.com