About One New York Street, Manchester, M1 4hd
One New York Street, situated at the junction with the historic Mosley Street, is at the centre of the first great commercial thoroughfare of Manchester city centre and is a stone’s throw from the iconic Town Hall and Portico Library buildings within Manchester’s thriving St Peter’s Square. The building provides a modern, spacious and productive working environment. It boasts an excellent BREEAM rating, making it environmentally and energy efficient.
Grade A Tenant Ready space of 5,734 sq ft (58-70 desks) is now available on the 3rd Floor which is fully cabled and includes LED lighting, air conditioning, ergonomic furniture, private office, meeting room, business lounge and kitchen/break-out area.
- 100MB internet package included / Connection speeds up to 1G available
- Dedicated technical account manager & 24/7 support desk
- 70cm (height) Comms Cabinet / Internet Router
- 2 Wi-Fi Aps / 48 Point Switch (for floor ports to plug into)
Following a comprehensive refurbishment and remodelling of both the reception and common areas, the building benefits from a private lounge with coffee facility, banquet seating booths, 24 hour manned reception and superfast wifi zone to common areas. One New York Street provides optimal transport links with Piccadilly railway station just a short walk away, and bus and Metrolink stations within minutes of the building. The immediate area to One New York Street has it all, with high class bars, restaurants, coffee shops, retail outlets and banks on it’s doorstep.
- Tenant Ready Space - 58-70 Desks
- 100MB internet package included
- Fully cabled
- Ergonomic furniture
- Private office / Meeting room
- Kitchen/break out with appliances & zip tap
- Air conditioning
- Electrical vehicle charging points
- 24 hour access
- Basement car parking
- On-site shower & cycle facilities
- Wifi and coffee machines in business lounge
Part 3rd Floor - Tenant Ready Space
5,734 sq ft (58-70 desks)
Call on 0161 244 5500, via email or fill in the form below: