Good Morning everybody, Happy Friday to you. After a week of very mixed up weather, from bright sunny days to massive down pours, Spring is on its way and don’t forget the clocks ‘spring’ forward an hour this weekend.
At Canning O’Neill HQ its been all systems go, with new instructions uploaded to the site, characterful office space in the city centre at One Central Street and close to Manchester Airport, 8 Altrincham Road, Styal. These properties both present very well and viewings are highly recommended. Click here for offices to let Manchester.
It wouldn’t be Friday without some Friday trivia, so here we go…have a fabulous weekend y’all!
- A group of frogs is called an army
- A group of rhinos is called a crash
- A group of kangaroos is called a mob
- A group of dolphins is called a pod
- A group of geese is called a gaggle
- A group of owls is called a parliament
I wonder what a group of office agents would be? Answers on a postcard…