We know, it has been the week of back to school, back to work and back to reality after the summer holidays. What that usually means is that plans that were made over the summer are now being put into ACTION! So if you are looking for offices to let and this is something you need to do this Autumn, then look no further, Canning O’Neill are here to help you every step of the way, leaving you time to work through the other plans on your ‘to do’ list.
We have a few new properties added recently, here’s a snap shot…
Manchester Green, Manchester Airport … One Central Street, Manchester City Centre …Oaklands House, Sale … St Ann’s House, Manchester … Exchange Quay, Salford Quays… but don’t forget our home page has a search function on it that allows you search your preferred area and also by the amount of people you need to accommodate.
A Friday wouldn’t be a Friday without some fun stuff, so here you go, here’s some trivia, just because its Friday…go have yourselves a great weekend! Weather is supposed to be fine.
- Almost two-thirds of the earths surface is covered by water. If the earth were flat, water would cover everything in a layer two miles deep!
- Which is interesting because 96% of Egypt is made up of the desert sands of the Sahara.
- Mount Everest is the tallest mountain in the world, standing 29,028 feet high.
- The Amazon rain forest supplies one-fifth of the world’s oxygen!
- Thomas Edison, the inventor of the lightbulb, was actually afraid of the dark.