Sun has got his hat on in Manchester and it’s Friday, what more can we ask for? Just because its nearly Easter, before you go cracking into those Easter eggs, hold on a minute…if high up on your to do list, is securing new office accommodation, then now is the perfect time to start looking. Possibly its quieter, the roads are not as busy, people are feeling a bit DMOB happy, or perhaps have headed off already, so you may just have that little bit eggstra time to go on a egg hunt, sorry property hunt.
If all that sounds like hard boiled sorry hard work (have Easter eggs on the brain), just give us a call and we’ll be happy to talk you through your options, one quick phone call away and then you can unwrap your Crème egg in peace.
For a flavour of offices to let in Sale
Brooklands Place “Brooklands Place” is a successful office scheme, located next door to the Brooklands Metrolink Station and just half a mile south of Sale Town Centre. A range of local shops are within easy walking distance. Junctions 6 and 7 of the M60 are also within a few minutes drive.
Corner House Corner House enjoys a high profile location at the junction of Dane Road and Cross Street (A56), a short distance from Junction 7 of the M60 motorway and convenient for the Dane Road Metrolink and Sale town centre.
Crossgate House Crossgate House occupies a prominent position on the corner of Atkinson Road and Cross Street (A56) close to the thriving town centre of Sale. The accommodation has recently undergone a comprehensive refurbishment and now offers Grade A specification office space.
Dunham House Dunham House occupies a prominent position on Cross Street and is a modern three storey office building within a short walking distance to Sale town centre. There is 3,400 sq ft available on the 2nd floor of the building, which provides an in-going occupier with fully fitted office accommodation – ideal for project led and short term office requirements.
Jackson House Jackson House is a landmark on the A56 Washway Road, Occupiers in the building include Harrington Brooks, IBM, Chep UK, Ralli Solicitors and AA Projects. Jackson House is located in Sale town centre yet is only 3-4 minutes drive of Junction 9 of the M60 Motorway.
Marshall House Marshall House offers occupiers high quality, high specification, refurbished & fitted office accommodation at a budget price & situated in main road location in Sale.
Oaklands House High quality, air conditioned office accommodation located opposite Marks & Spencers close to Sale Town centre.
Stafford Court Stafford Court is an attractive office building featuring period styling externally and providing a smart, modern working environment internally.
Stamford House Superbly located refurbished office accommodation in the heart of Altrincham.
Trinity House Trinity House is a stunning two storey Grade II former Methodist Churchwhich has been converted into offices.
Of course a Friday wouldn’t be a Friday without some trivia to set us up for the weekend, so here it is, some Easter themed trivia.
- Easter is the celebration of the resurrection of Christ three days after his death. It is the oldest Christian holiday and the most important day of the church year.
- Christians consider Easter eggs to symbolize joy and celebration, new life and resurrection.
- 76% of people eat the ears on chocolate bunnies first.
- The Western Easter Sunday could be any Sunday between March 22 and April 25. How can you tell the exact Sunday? The full moon after March 21 (first day of spring) is the first clue. Easter is the first Sunday after the full moon.
- Eostre is the Anglo-Saxon goddess of spring and the sunrise. The word east also comes from Eostre (direction of the sunrise).
- The origin of the Easter bunny is not clear, though there are mentions in Germany of the Easter bunny dating back to the 17th century. The Eastern bunny plays the role of Santa Claus but for the Easter season. The bunny comes the eve before Easter and hides eggs for the kids in the garden and inside the house.