About The Towers, Didsbury
A rare opportunity to rent offices in Didsbury at this magnificent 19th century mansion set in extensive landscaped grounds.
The Towers was completed in 1872 and in 1874 sold to engineer Daniel Adamson, the Manchester ship canal pioneer, with the decision made to build the canal made in The Towers drawing room on 27th June 1882.
Since then the property has had a variety of uses, including as a recreation centre for the war-wounded during the first world war, and later the home of the British Cotton Industry Research Association. It was acquired in the mid-1990’s by current custodians Quorum Estates with offices let to a variety of occupiers since.
In terms of current availability, the remaining accommodation is located on the lower ground floor and extends to 3,810 sq ft, it is an excellent mix of office space / meeting rooms and breakout space.
Located just a few miles from Manchester city centre, Didsbury is one of South Manchester’s most cosmopolitan suburbs with a popular mix of independent shops, bars, restaurants, hotels and leisure amenities. The centre of Didsbury village is within a 5 – 10 minute walk of the Towers Business Park.
Towers Business Park itself has amenity for staff with a new piazza area with outdoor seating, coffee shop and cafe. It is an excellent facility for staff to have a quick lunch or informal meetings from the office.
Parking is provided at an excellent ratio of 1:295 sq ft for The Towers and the business park is also well served by public transport with East Didsbury train station just a couple of minutes walk away, Metrolink services terminating at Parrs Wood, and regular bus services connecting the park to Manchester city centre.
- Magnificent 19th century mansion
- Set in extensive landscaped grounds
- Prestigious office accommodation
- Close to all Didsbury amenities
- High specification inc. Cat5 cabling, LG7 compliant lighting, fully fitted meeting rooms
- On-site coffee / sandwich shop
- Manchester Airport 10 minutes drive (6 miles)
- East Didsbury train station 6 minutes walk (0.3 miles)
- Conveniently located just off the A34
3,810 sq ft
Call on 0161 244 5500, via email or fill in the form below: