About One New York Street, Manchester
One New York Street, situated at the junction with the historic Mosley Street, is at the centre of the first great commercial thoroughfare of Manchester city centre and is a stone’s throw from the iconic Town Hall and Portico Library buildings within Manchester’s thriving St Peter’s Square.
The building provides a modern, spacious and productive working environment. It boasts an excellent BREEAM rating, making it environmentally and energy efficient. The Grade A specification included chilled beam air conditioning, raised floors, LG7 lighting, bicycle racks/shower facilities, 24 hour access and provides stunning views of the Manchester skyline.
One New York Street provides optimal transport links with Piccadilly railway station just a short walk away, and bus and Metrolink stations within minutes of the building.
The immediate area to One New York Street has it all, with high class bars, restaurants, coffee shops, retail outlets and banks on it’s doorstep.
- BREEAM rating of 'excellent'
- Double glazed external facade including green roof
- 2.7m finished floor to ceiling height
- Chilled beam air conditioning system
- Full access raised floors
- Occupancy density 1:9 sq m
- LG7 compliant lighting
- 4 x 13 person passenger lifts
- 24/7 secure access
- Bicycle racks and shower facilities/drying room
5,785 sq ft
1,800 sq ft
4,693 sq ft
Call on 0161 244 5500, via email or fill in the form below: